Translated by Google Translate

Problems When Installing Yii Framework via Softaculous cPanel



I have just installed Yii via Softaculous in cPanel but unfortunately there are some problems. I have known if there are somethings wrong with this softaculous when provide yii installation because when I check the demo in softaculous, it says There is no demo for this script. Just like the picture below :

Picture 1. Yii Demo in Softaculous
So, when I install this framework via Softaculous using this tutorial it has no result when I try to access the web page in browser. I try to digg depper in hosting and then I found something if there is no index.php file in there. Well it is miracle yii framework without index.php file because it is bootstrap file that linked to all file (nobody newbie knows :p).
Picture 2. Yii installation file via softaculous
When you see that files, it looks familiar right? That's true because that's all are yii installation files. It means when you installing Yii Framework via Softaculous, it just copying Yii installation files into your hosting. So you have to install it again using that file. How to do that? Check my next tutorial, Okay :D




Share your views...

0 Respones to "Problems When Installing Yii Framework via Softaculous cPanel"

Post a Comment

NO SPAM PLEASE!

 

©2013 @namakuherman | Developed by Herman Creative Industry